Pages

Friday, March 6, 2020

Amazing autumn writing!

12\2\2020 It was autumn and the leaves on trees were swaying down onto the ground. The sun was bright yellow the sky had a peachy tone and all the clouds had seemed to be fading, the grass was dark green and in the corner was a big grey rock where I sat watching the big round sun go down as it changed from day to night. It was all very calm. I could feel the crisp air on my skin, I could see the long wavy grass swaying from side to side, I could hear the birds chirping. Now that my head was clear I could finally get on with my race. I started my engine and rolled down the huge bumpy hills I had finished the track I knew I was ready.

By Alana. I love writing so much and I loved to write this story. Did you like my writing? Do you think there's anything you would change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post